23 December 2008

But on the same token you can re-tell a cake.

So, over the past couple of years I've done a fairly extensive range of writing - from essays, to short stories, to editorials, to these blogs that you may or may not read.

Many times I have received feedback, and many times I have been asked whether what I write about has happened to me, as its written.

I pondered this question in the shower today - as I ponder a great many questions.

And came to this conclusion.

To make a cake, one does not need a cake - merely the ingredients put together in a certain way.

That is all. Yes. That's right.

So now you are all thinking "What the hell Chris, what is with these short entires all of a sudden, normally you write epic blogs?"

And to that I merely say: "I've got one baking in the oven."

4 comments:

Squirrel245 said...

An epic-blog-cake in the oven eh?

...

*pictures a cake the size of a tool shed with a platoon of strippers concealed within it*

Fun times!

Morgan said...

That platoon had better be drilled pretty hard.


So long as this blogcake doesn't end up like Greg's pancakes, I am content with it's content.

...my verification "word" is "ginersom". What an awesome word.

Anonymous said...

chris, are you meaning to tell me you have a bun in the oven?

...is there something you should be telling me here? =P

love.
xx.

Anonymous said...

i've got your mum baking in the oven ;)

 
Any material on this page (excluding third party templates and images) is, unless explicitly stated otherwise, © 2009 Christopher K. All rights reserved. "Present Tense" header is © 2009 Adam P. Used with permission.